![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
JANGAN MUDAH MELUAHKAN ISI HATIKU Bio had never been so hard UNTIL WHEN WE REVISED ABOUT NUTRIENTS ZOMG:/ I swear my brain was about to burst Thank God it didn't And Shaila receive a flower EHEM,I WANT ALSOOOOOOO :D Nevermind lar, nobody also want to buy for me tsk,I shall buy it for myself I KNOW I'M SUCH A LOSER DON'T NEED TO TELL ME THANK YOU. I'm getting flowers for Thursday But shit, we have PBL/PW SHIT AH,finish so late Somemore today got briefing I SHOULD STOP BEING SO VULGAR EH? AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO STUDY ALREADY LAR HAPPY RIGHT? [edit/] As I sit here, staring into the screen, I been feeling so terrible recently. Somewhat emotionally unstable, and somewhat insecure. Don't ask me why, though I know I'm the cause of it. And I won't tell you. I wish that you are here for me to talk to A LONG LONG AND DEEP ONE And don't say about how I am, or how I feel now, Because, right, no one knows what exactly I'm going through now You may say it's easy, but it's not You may say, we all are going through the same things in school together All the things that we have to learn etcetc. And I want to apologise for snapping at classmates, though You poeple are "open-hearted?" Yeah, you know, don't take it too hard. Or blame me on anything, well, at least, I don't hear anyone blaming me I wish I could talk to someone now The one who could read me like a book And understand; and do something about it. And a sudden thought run across my mind; I've been really difficult these days; And I've been pushing things,and everyone away. Insecurity, yes,insecurity. I know I shouldn't be too hard on myself Because well, these are, afterall, the things that would come, and go I know what has caused all these, but me, being me, Am afraid to admit it. Yes,I feel like crying now; I AM already crying inside But realising that I've got more things to do than weep And,I have,to go off TO DO MATH D; someone stab me now [edit/] Eh,I think I should be studying now Cos there's not much time left till the tests, MYEs And there's Math test tomorrow OK BYE! psst: SAY THANK YOU FOR TELLING YOU ALL THERE'S FREE ICE CREAM TODAY [edit/] Eh, I can't study now BASICALLY BECAUSE I HAVE NO TEXTBOOK WITH ME NOW AND MY SCIENCE TEXTBOOK IS STOLEN ggbhrbadbrjrsgnkrgnjfnbis [edit/] Ok,fine I'M HIGHHHHHHHHHHHH FLYING HIGHHHHHH Cos,cos,cos DONT TELL YOU ahahahhaha But yeah,thanks ah darling Now,my mood to study comes back THANK YOU AH Love<3 Even though I didn't actually spill all my problems But having a little chat with you makes me GAY HAHA! Ok,back to studying I LOVE LOVE <3 |
